Search This Blog

Friday 30 October 2015

whats in my makeupbag

Hey guys so for this blogpost im going to be telling you what makeup I bring to school in my makeup bag. Hope you enjoy ♡


  • I have my rimmel london wake me up concealer. Just incase if I have p.e or somthing and I need to touch it up abit.
  • I have my rimmel stay matte powder incase I get abit oily.
  • I always have my mac velvet teddy lipstick it is my favourite. 
  • I also carry around my revolution eyebrow shaping kit.
  • The last things I have are makeup brushes and I use the real techniques but I only carry the powder brush one.
Hope you enjoyed this and maby if your just starting out with makeup I gave you an idea of what you could take in your makeup bag to school .♥

Follow me on
Instagram:floralbeautyxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment